When you are nominated for a Versatile Blogger award, you are supposed to follow a certain set of rules:
- If you’re nominated, you’ve been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. Include a link to their blog.
- Next select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
I have been blessed so far with three nominations, coming from Mike_Reverb, my very first booster, and fellow lover of zombies – he made me realize that people were, in fact, reading what I was writing. From the incomparable Lea, of Lea at Sea, who shares my belief that B.C., Canada, is the most beautiful place in the world – and yes, I live in Toronto, not B.C. Last, but certainly not least, from Raya (do not mispronounce on pain of death) at Midnight Coffee Monsters, who offers fantastic suggestions and shares many of my book opinions, which makes her brilliant.
Thank you guys, it means a lot that people who aren’t related to me say my blog is great!
I don’t follow a huge list of blogs – in fact the guys who nominated me would be on my list for nominations. Can I do that? In any case, drum roll please…
The Librarian Who Doesn’t Say Shh – Great book reviews, with a grading system.
The Book Polygamist – Hilarious book-related posts, and she loved Good Omens. What more do you need?
Cricket Muse – A writer and a reader, she keeps a roll of book-boosting blogs.
Tessie Girl – The Stephen King flowchart alone does it.
I know a lot of bloggers feel a sense of obligation with these awards – please, respond or don’t, it’s fine, I just enjoy acknowledging your excellence.
So, seven things about me…
- I am a giant video game nerd. Current obsession: Diablo III.
- I love doing nature and wildlife photography.
- I would happily eat Sushi at every meal. Or Dim Sum.
- I love gardening, despite living in an apartment. Nothing is better than a vegetable or fruit you just picked.
- I would happily marry Terry Pratchett, if we weren’t both already married. Love that sense of humour!
- My favorite thing to do is hang out with my family and my great group of friends, many of whom have been my friends for close to twenty years (since high school).
- I love my e-reader, but I will never give up books. Never!